Monday, October 18, 2010

Today I stayed in bed until 3.30pm. When I woke this morning I felt like a part of me had been lost overnight, like a little part of happiness got lost in a dream somewhere. I moped around in my bed trying to concentrate on reading but found myself drifting off into a light hazy sleep, where I began to dream but kept being jolted awake. All day I had that feeling when you are on the verge of sleep and you gently slide into a dream and then your body jolts you awake and you can't quite figure out if you are still in the dream or if you are back in reality. I do that a lot these days. Somedays I have to physically look around to remind myself of where I am. I'm edging back to the days of lucid dreaming. I've not been ablt to do this for a long long time. But the way I've been sleeping and dreaming, I know I can get back to the lucid dreaming that I loved so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.