Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Again I wonder where I really am. I spent the day trying to get rid of the rock that sits high in my stomach, sometimes edging up toward my throat. I hate feeling this way and I'm always looking for a way out from this feeling. Sometimes the easiest answer is not always the best answer. Today it was. There are days when I wake and I feel so strange that I wish I could just go back to sleep and wake in another 24 hours in the hope that I would feel different or better. I hope tomorrow will bring a better feeling. I'm sick of waking or being stopped in my tracks with that overwhelming sense of fear. That sensation that curls around your throat, at times getting tighter, just to let you know that, yes, it is real, and yes it just might get worse. When this overwhlems me, all I can do is hope for a better day tomorrow.

No comments: