Wednesday, December 07, 2011

I miss writing. I let it swirl around my head without all the thoughts being able to get out. There is some relief or satisfaction when I take a photo or do a painting that conveys a single moment, thought or look that captures my ideas perfectly. The problem when you are incredibly busy, running around after children, getting ready for work, helping out at school, trying to fit in study and exercise around 24 hours, you lose time for sleep. If I slept too much I would miss finding the time to do some of the things I am passionate about. But for me, sleep is also a passion, because it is there that I dream of strange, wonderful and sometimes scary things. But it keeps me going. I don't belive you can be much without a rich and interesting dream life, whether it be day dreams or sleep dreams.

No comments: